List of asp.net forum Script

Riya Sen Sunday, March 26, 2017 ActiveByAdmin

Forum script source code available for free.

Forum Topic
Topic Heading

MVCForum
MVCForum is a fully featured ASP.NET MVC discussion board with features like StackOverFlow. It’s built using ASP.NET MVC 5, Unity & Entity Framework

HostAnySite
HostAnySite Is A Fully Customizable Blog And Forum Open Source Script. A Solution With Comprehensive Features That Is Easy To Use For New Users, Yet Powerful Enough For The Most Demanding Web Application.

Nearforums
Nearforums is a lightweight modern discussion forum developed in C# with ASP.NET MVC. Open source, with a permissive license (MIT) suitable for companies and developers, Nearforums includes great features

YetAnotherForum.NET
YetAnotherForum.NET (YAF) is the Oldest, Most Mature, and Feature Rich Open Source (FREE) Discussion Forum for sites running ASP.NET.

MonoX
MonoX is an easy to use CMS and Social Networking Platform for ASP.NET, built on top of the Web Parts framework. Its responsive user interface is compatible with modern Web browsers, allowing for intuitive

phpBB
Since its creation in 2000, phpBB™ has become the most widely used Open Source forum solution. Like its predecessors, phpBB™ 3.0 “Olympus” has an easy to use administration panel and a user friendly

Composr CMS
Composr is a powerful and flexible CMS, with an emphasis on building social, dynamic, and interactive websites. Composr provides features for blogging, running a forum, providing downloads, hosting galleries

What's Happening?
Eno Gellert on 
13 days

Hi, I jost Joined...
M.vitto on 
Thursday, October 5, 2017

Hi, I jost Joined...
pavithra on 
Friday, July 28, 2017

Hi, I jost Joined...
CaraBear on 
Tuesday, July 25, 2017